1. I stated that I could hold my liquor and was master of my life.
2. Believed I was sane and rational in every respect.
3. Decided to run my own life and be successiful in all my undertakings.
4. Made a thorough and searching inventory of my fellow man and found him lacking.
5. Admitted to no one, including God and myself that there was anything wrong with me.
6. Sought through alcohol to remove my shortcomings and responsibilities and to escape the realities of life.
7. I got drunk to remove the shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons who had harmed me, whether real or imaginary, and swore to get even.
9. Got even whenever possible, except when to do so would further injure me.
10. Continued to find fault with the world and the people in it, and when I was right, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through lying, cheating, and stealing to improve myself materially at the expense of my fellow man asking only the means to get drunk and stay drunk.
12. After having a complete moral, physical and spiritual breakdown as a result of this kind of living, I tried to drag those who were dear to me down to my level and practiced these reasonings in all my affairs.
|Instructions For Life|
|My Family Photos|
|If Men Ran The World|
You are visitor