1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Donít believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "Iím sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8.Never laugh at anyoneís dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but itís the only way to live life completely. 10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
11. Donít judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slow but think quick.
13. When someone asks you a question you donít want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mom if she is alive.
16. Say, "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three Rís: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions. 19. Donít let a little dispute injure a great friendship. 20. When you realize youíve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. 21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change but donít let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer. 26. Read more books and watch less TV. 27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, youíll get to enjoy it a second time. 28. Trust in God but lock your car. 29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Donít bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines. 32. Share your knowledge. Itís a way to achieve immortality. 33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. Thereís immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.